- 30 years experiences as trainer and mentor for IT software while working
for huge US software companies
- since getting retired in 2014: working as German language trainer,
starting (and still working) with Asylants, and for about 2 years primarily
working for different private language schools to train foreign employees
of huge international companies
- years of experiences teaching German language at all levels (A1 - C1)
- you will be "picked up from where you currently are"
- online training as well as F2F sessions
- education based on standard books, supplemented by animated
powerpoint presentations (Grammar as well as excercises)
- if desired: teaching in English language as bridge language
- first session is free to get to know each other - afterwards you decide..
|Contacted by:||1 student|
|Last access:||5 months ago|
|Registered:||2 years ago|