I've been teaching French language and literature since 2016 to students from diverse backgrounds, ages, cultures and levels. I have a Master's Degree in FLE (French as a foreign language). I offer instant or informal tutoring based on speaking, exam preparation, job interview or immigration preparatory lessons. I can provide you with a fast learning program adapted to your goals.I have successfully guided my private students toward fluency from beginning levels to advanced. I do my best to make my lessons as fun and interactive as possible :) The most important for me is that my students can gain confidence in their speaking skills.
Organization of the class:
- Learning goals will be explained:what is the student going to be able to do at the end of the lesson?
- Introduction to identify the topic of the lesson. (we can use videos, short dialogues, pictures...)
- Study of the new vocabulary, grammar patterns + exercises. We can do speaking activities and/or writing activities.
- At the end of the class, we will review together the weak/strong points of the student and what he should do to improve his speaking skills.
- The 4 language skills will be used during my class: listening, speaking, writing and reading. We can focus on one of the 4 skills if necessary.This is an active learning class tailored to the needs of the student.
|Contacted by:||1 student|
|Last access:||1 week ago|
|Registered:||1 year ago|