UX and graphic design internship in Spain
Are you searching for an internship where you can combine your graphical talents with prototyping and UX? Then this internship is what you are looking for! The internship combines UX design and usability research with graphical design and art work.
As a UX intern you help to improve interfaces and landing pages. You test and develop new ideas and you design mockups and prototypes. You cooperate in a young and international team in a student minded working environment. You work closely together with the CTO and our IT team. The internship takes place in Spain (Valencia) and is open for international students and Erasmus+ internships during the summer or one of the academic semesters.
- Concept development (testing of new ideas, benchmarking, brainstorms, user interviews,...)
- Mockup and prototype development based on our bootstrap theme in moqups.com
- Graphical design (Photoshop/InDesign or other design programs)
- Improve our social media presence (take pictures of our team and publish regular posts on our Facebook page)
- You are enrolled in a bachelor or master in graphic design, interaction design, a UX program or any related studies (practical experience in UX is a big plus)
- You are creative and take care of details
- You are interested in innovation, design thinking, UX, agile, lean,...
- Good knowledge of Photoshop/InDesign or another design program
- You speak English on a C1 level
What can you expect?
- Improve your UX and prototyping skills
- A great learning experience in a short period of time and the opportunity to create real-life products
- Learn about design thinking and agile product development
- Working in a European international team (great atmosphere!)
- Work and live in one of Spain's most exciting cities: Valencia!
- Once in a life time opportunity to spend your internship time on projects that actually matter!
Starting date and working hours
- Starting date: during the whole year
- Duration: minimum 4 months, more is a plus
- Working hours: 35 hours per week
- Compensation: Erasmus+ Scholarship
How to apply?
Send following documents to jobs [at] colanguage [dot] com:
- Motivation letter
- Most recent grades or Diploma