Hello there! I'm Aaliyah and I'm a CELTA-qualified English teacher from Manchester, England. I LOVE learning languages, and I have a degree in Modern Languages from the University of Southampton, so I know how difficult it is to learn a language. Outside of language learning, I love to travel, watch films, cook delicious food and go walking - I'd love to discuss your hobbies, too!
I hope to use the skills I've picked up throughout my studies and teacher training to provide you with effective and engaging English lessons. I specialise in teaching Academic English, IELTS and other Academic Skills - I've taught Academic English to international students at the University of Southampton for 2 years now - so I'm the right person to help you prepare for university, especially if you plan on studying in the UK. As well as Academic English, I'm equipped to teach General English and Conversational English to all ages.
My lessons have a communicative focus, so you'll definitely get to use your speaking skills! Depending on your level, interests and needs, the curriculum will be catered to you - this way you can get the most out of our lessons. Some examples of what you can expect:
- Casual conversation practice
- Academic assessment practice (e.g. University-style presentation preparation, mock university discussions, academic listening exercises).
- Academic Skills preparation
- A range of interactive exercises focusing on Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing, catered to your language level.
- A range of exercises, designed to help you reach your IELTS goal.
Alongside my studies, I have taught professionals, students, and children, in a variety of settings - I hope I can teach you soon, too.
If you have any questions, please send me a message. I hope to see you soon!
|Contacted by:||0 students|
|Last access:||1 year ago|
|Registered:||1 year ago|