- 1.Let’s talk about learning languages online
- 2.Who is the target group of online education?
- 3.So what are the real benefits of learning a language online?
- 3.1.Saves you money
- 3.2.Learn whenever and wherever
- 3.3.Forget about the academic stress
- 3.4.Study with your own personalized method
- 3.5.Choose niche and uncommon languages
- 3.6.Improve your self-discipline
- 3.7.Ask for an immediate correction of your exercises
- 4.How does coLanguage do it?
Let’s talk about learning languages online
If you do a quick research on the internet you will find out that “online education is learning supported by an interaction via internet of a teacher and a student, alongside with the distribution of online material".
As a matter of fact, when used to its full potential, online education has been proved to be more effective than face to face education as it is more engaging, fun and tailored to each individual personal schedule.
Who is the target group of online education?
This method of learning online appeals to different categories:
- People with tight schedules
- People who live in rural areas
- People who want a balanced price-performance ratio
- People who want to gain a skill but maintaining safe social distancing
So what are the real benefits of learning a language online?
1) Saves you money
Although tuition costs can vary from one school to another, online courses tend to have lower fees compared to others. Moreover, the convenience is significant: the longest commute is the one from your bed to the laptop! And what about the learning materials? “Online" says it all. Teachers make sure to provide you with all the online material you could ever need.
2) Learn whenever and wherever
Going to school and work simultaneously can be very hard. But, since online lessons can be planned at your own convenience, you can plan your classes when it's best for you.
3) Forget about the academic stress
It's a competitive world out there. Studying and being a student can be very stressful for anyone. Online lessons are often individual, this means that you don't have to be scared about being judged by the other students.
4) Study with your own personalized method
Learn with an approach that best suits your needs. A personalized learning plan accommodates your strengths and weaknesses, your interests, and language levels.
5) Choose niche and uncommon languages
No matter what language you want to study, on the internet you will also find the most uncommon languages. A language that may look useless today may become essential tomorrow.
6) Improve your self-discipline
Being organized and self-disciplined is indispensable for success on online courses. You will learn or improve how to manage your time, to organize your tasks, and take responsibility for your homework and studies.
7) Ask for an immediate correction of your exercises
Teachers can correct your homework immediately, and you can ask for explanations right away. You don’t have to wait 1 or 2 weeks for the feedback.
How does coLanguage do it?
Believe it or not, coLanguage has all of this and more!
Did you know that with us, you can choose your own teacher based on price and language? Or that you can do a first lesson for free in order to get to know the teacher and create a learning plan together?
You just need to:
- Take your laptop
- Register for free
- Choose a teacher
- And book a free trial lesson!
It is a unique opportunity, isn’t it? Find your ideal teacher and start learning a new language with coLanguage!