안녕하세요 반갑습니다! An-Nyeong-Ha-Se-Yo! Ban-Gap-Seum-Ni-Da! (Hello! Nice to meet you!) ^^
I was born in South Korea but raised in Singapore + United States for 30 years. I am currently living in South Korea and as a teacher, I teach both English and Korean at a private school. I am also a singer-songwriter and a music producer who produced numerous albums.
Here are my teaching methods.
1. 40+ Powerpoint lessons have already been prepared to guide you through step-by-step
2. Based on your needs and goals, I will plan your lessons accordingly!
3. We will set 'short-term', and 'long-term' goals.
4. I can be an "Easy-going, cool, and fun" OR "No-mercy, very strict, and fast-track" instructor. It's up to you to decide. =)
5. Most of all, I truly value the connection and bonding between me and the students.
6. Learning a new language is learning a new culture as well. So, I will try to make it fun and interesting for you to learn about this wonderful and cool culture!
7. I am VERY patient.
8. I am a good listener.
9. I am also a musician myself. Love Kpop. If you love art, music, sports, food....we'll get along just fine =)
10. Since I offer a free trial lesson, I would like to hear from you what you think of me and my lesson plans!
|Contacted by:||0 students|
|Last access:||10 months ago|
|Registered:||10 months ago|