Talking about directions in French: "Fill in the blanks" exercise
1. L'____ se trouve loin du ____. = The airport is located far from the city center.
2. L'____ et le ____ ____ se trouvent un à ____ de l`autre. = The hospital and the commercial center are located one next to another one.
3. Où mène cette ____? = Where does this street leads?
4. Comment est-ce que je vais au ____? = How I am going to the museum?
5. Sarah veut aller à la ____. = Sarah would like to go to the cathedral.
6. Dans quelle ____ se trouve le ____? = In which street is the cinema?
7. Quittez l'____! = Leave the highway!
8. L'____ est dans le ____. = The church is in the city center.
9. Dans le ____ ____ il y a un ____, un ____et la ____. = In the city center there is one bar, one restaurant and city hall.
10. Tournez à ____ dans la rue Paris IV. = Turn left in the street Paris IV.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
I teach: English, French, Italian
Italian is my mother tongue.I carry out different kind of lessons, aimed at those who want to live in Italy or travel; but also for... students (or PhD or Teachers) who need to learn italian to read and speak fluently (to read original manuscript, to speak at conferences, seminars etc). Read more
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: English, French, German
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more
French lessons for all
I teach: Spanish, French
I’m French, currently living in the Netherlands. I lived in Paris for almost twenty years, and I know very well my country (and of course... my language, French, my mother tongue). I taught French for two years in Spain, conversation class about culture essentially.I have a French for foreigners Master.I enjoy sharing what I know. I’m a very eclectic person and curious about everything. To give you an idea, my interest (and sometimes hobbies) are: philosophy, spirituality and religions in general, meditation, psychology and psychoanalysis, history, geography, literature, writing (in particular creative writing, and I’m used to write everyday), art (painting, photography), sciences (vulgarisation level) and cultural matters in general. I travel a lot (as a backpacker), sometimes by foot, and the places I know well are France, the Netherlands, Italy and Serbia.One of my qualities is my capacity of adaptation, I enjoy preparing documents to help the student to acquire autonomy, but I love speaking too, and it’s the best way to learn a language.I'm waiting for your message, please when contact me, explain quickly who you are, why you want to study French and what you are looking for exactly.See you soon. Read more