Web developer internship in Belgium
coLanguage offers 1 on 1 Skype lessons with native teachers in combination with online content (theory and exercises). During the internship you work on our booking processes, dashboards, front-end, back-end, lesson pages and SEO marketing programs.
- Module development
- Back-End development
- Front-end development
- Technical design and architecture
- Currently enrolled student or recent graduate in a relevant university course
- Computer science
- Information technology
- Web development
- ... (or similar)
- Interested in cutting-edge web development technologies
- Knowledge of at least one object oriented programming language
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Drupal knowledge is a plus
What can you expect?
- Get used to project work in a team
- A great learning experience in a short period of time and the opportunity to produce new ideas
- Working in a young European international team (great atmosphere!)
- Learn how to build responsive web applications on a Drupal based back-end
- Implement external API's (Amazon, Google, Mollie, others,...)
- Work in team through GIT (version control)
- Work and live in 1 of Belgium's most exciting cities: Ghent!
- Experience a startup mentality
- Possibility of Erasmus+ financed internship
- Once in a life time opportunity to spend your internship time on projects that actually matter!
Starting dates and working hours
- Period: flexible starting dates every semester or during the summer
- Duration: minimum 4 months, more is a plus
- Working certificate: will be issued for official university purposes etc.
- Working schedule: 35-40 hours per week (flexible working schedule)
How to apply?
Send following documents to jobs [at] colanguage [dot] com
- Motivation letter
- Latest grades or diploma