My name is Zlatko. I believe that learning Bulgarian online with me gives you the best of both worlds: fast progress and enjoyment.Taking on the challenge to learn a new language is impressive. The reasons might be different. Some people give it a go because they just like new things. Others need to learn a new language because they are moving to a country where the language is spoken. Remember that whatever your reason is, it is your motivation that is the key to successful learning.
Who am I and why to pick me:
- online and face-to-face teaching experience: over 15 years helping hundreds of students achieve their language goals
- flexibility: willing to tailor my techniques to both your interests and specific needs
- patience and excellent listening skills
- honesty and collaboration: let's build trust and consider our work as a partnership
- native Bulgarian speaker with oustanding educational background
- sense of humour
All lessons are interlinked to promote better and more memorable learning, with the flexibility to pick out key sections to focus on certain language points. All language is clearly signposted and scaffolded so there is great clarity of progression of learning - students can really feel they are getting somewhere.
In general, my teaching style includes, but is not limited to:
- speaking practice through role-play activities
- stotytelling and discussions
- gap filling excercises
- listening comprehension
- vocabulary development
- accent reduction
How does that grab you? If interested, drop me a line and we will discuss your language goals and expectations.
I OFFER a 15 MINUTE TRIAL LESSON TO DEMONSTRATE WHAT MY TEACHING METHOD LOOKS LIKE.
Hope to see you soon.
Here are a few tips on how to get the most out of every lesson:
1. Review what you covered in your previous lesson.
2. Focus on things you had difficulty with. I will definitely go over them.
3. It is always a great idea to take notes during your lessons. It helps you stay more focused on what you are learning.
4. Feel free to ask me if anything has come up since your last lesson that you want clarification on. Your questions do not have to be prior lesson related, maybe you are just curious about how to say something.
5. Be sure you have completed your homework assignments. If you were not able to complete them, make notes about what stumped you. Were the instructions not clear enough, was the vocabulary beyond your level of comprehension, were the grammar rules too overwhelming, was there too much homework for the time you had planned to spend on it, and so on.
6. Contact me prior to your next lesson if there are any issues or changes you would like to make me aware of so I can have a chance to make changes to your learning plan.
I look forward to seeing you in my lessons.
|Contacted by:||20 students|
|Last access:||1 week ago|
|Registered:||3 years ago|