Hi, I am Ali!
Let us start learning Arabic language with an expert with 15 years of experience in teaching Arabic language in virtual classes.
The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
- 12 years of experience in teaching Arabic language in an International school.
- 15 years of experience in teaching Arabic language for non Arabs in actual and virtual classes.
- Memorizing the holly Quraan completely and intonate.
• Master studies in Curriculum and teaching methods – Faculty of education – Ain Shams University – 2018 - Present.
• Special diploma in curricula and methods of teaching Arabic from Faculty of graduate studies for education in Cairo University 2017 (Grade: Excellent)
• E .Learning General diploma in education from Faculty of graduate studies for education in Cairo University 2016 (Grade: Excellent )
• Bachelor degree in Arabic language and Islamic studies from Dar Aloloum faculty in Cairo University 2002 (Grade: Good).
If you are interested in learning with me kindly send me the date and time you prefer to conduct the first lesson and I'm sure you will enjoy it.
|Contacted by:||0 students|
|Last access:||1 month ago|
|Registered:||2 months ago|
English online teacher for all levels
I teach: Afrikaans, Arabic, English
Hello! My name is Khaalied and I’m originally from the South Africa.I am still currently living South Africa teaching English and Arabic. I... enjoy meeting new people and experiencing new cultures. Speaking with people who want to improve their English is one of my favorite things to do. I enjoy real-world conversational and situational English. Yes, I have a degree and a TEFL certificate, but don’t let that fool you. I’m a “real” person and have many interests that we can discuss! My teaching style? Fun and interactive! I really like to teach English and Arabic that are relevant to YOU and what you want to achieve. Yes, we will have fun during our lessons, but we will also focus on your goals. Some examples include small talk, rapid conversation, listening skills, idioms, or even jokes. Why should you spend your money on me? You are not just “another student” to me. As we work together to build your English competency, we will get to know each other more, making the lessons seem like they are about your life. I use supplementary materials and resources outside of our normal lessons. Some examples include WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, and homework about current events. Audio/Video Policy I do “audio” calls but I recommend video calls because your body language and facial expressions are important indicators of whether or not you understand the material we are discussing. Read more
Learn how to speak Arabic
I teach: Arabic
In my lessons, I try to simplify this beautiful language by using the different educational materials such as videos, sound clips, and short... stories. Also, I try to focus on pronunciation and improve conversation skills. I hope to be a unique and effective teacher. Read more
English lessons for all
I teach: Arabic, English
My name is Neveen and I am from Palestine but moved and married here in Amman Jordan, I hold the Jordanian nationality.I have been teaching... English as a foreign language for 11 years and enjoying my career but now decided to stay at home and take care of my two kids.You are going to enjoy learning English with me very much :) . Read more