Graphic design internship in Belgium
Are you searching for an Erasmus+ internship in Belgium (Ghent) where you can combine your graphical talents with prototyping and user interaction? Then this internship is what you are looking for! The internship combines UX design and usability research with graphical design and art work.
coLanguage organizes 1 on 1 Skype lessons in combination with free self-study eLearning courses. As a designer you help to improve interfaces, you test and develop new ideas and you design mockups and prototypes. You cooperate in a young and international team in a relaxed student minded working environment. You work closely together with the CTO and our IT team. The internship takes place in Belgium (Ghent) and is open for international students and Erasmus plus internships during the summer or one of the academic semesters.
- Concept development (testing of new ideas, benchmarking, brainstorms, user interviews,...)
- Mockup and prototype development
- Graphical design
- Gathering user feedback and perform feedback interviews
- Use and implement measurement tools like Google Analytics for quantitative measurements
- You are enrolled in a bachelor or master in a design related minor or major
- You are creative and take care of details
- You are interested in innovation, design thinking, UX, agile, lean,...
- Good knowledge of Photoshop/Indesign or another design program
- You have a passion for languages and other cultures
- You speak English on a C1 level
What can you expect?
- Get used to project work in a team
- A great learning experience in a short period of time and the opportunity to produce new ideas
- Working in a European international team (great atmosphere!)
- Learn about design thinking and how to implement tools
- Experience a startup mentality
- Opportunity to request an Erasmus+ grant
- Work and live in one of Belgium's most exciting cities: Ghent!
- Once in a life time opportunity to spend your internship time on projects that actually matter!
Starting date and working hours
- Starting date: flexible starting dates every semester or during the summer
- Duration: minimum 3 months, more is a plus
- Working certificate: will be issued for official university purposes etc.
- Working schedule: 35-40 hours per week (flexible working schedule)
How to apply?
Send following documents to jobs [at] colanguage [dot] com:
- Motivation letter
- Most recent grades or Diploma