eLearning Internship: develop an online language course and learn about digital marketing
@ coLanguage we offer free eLearning language courses combined with Skype lessons from real teachers!
We would like to give you the opportunity of a once in a lifetime experience in our international team in Valencia, Spain or in Ghent, Belgium.
Our office in Valencia is located in the city center. Valencia is a great location to spend your internship, since you can spend after-work time at the 'playa'. The food is inexpensive and the housing is affordable.
Our office in Ghent is also located in the city center. Ghent is very centrally located between Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris and Bruges. With 15000 students it is also a place with student activity all the time. You are never bored here!
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Product development: creating a SWOT analysis and defining the USPs
- Keyword research (avg. monthly search, competition, CPC)
- Create an eLearning language course: lessons (including Amazon polly text to speech API, Google voice recognition API) and interactive HP5 exercises
- User testings to verify the results and iterations (built, measure, learn)
- You are a registered student or a graduate in marketing, business, foreign languages education, pedagogy, teaching or any related field
- Creative skills on how to present content
- You speak at least one foreign language on a B2/C1 level, more is a big plus
- Practical experiences in teaching languages is a plus, but not obligated
What we offer you
- Deep insights in eLearning and digital marketing
- Understanding monthly Google Analytics data: user behaviour (bounce rate, exit rate, ...) and the acquisition channels (organic, direct, social, referral)
- Learning the basic concepts of lean thinking and SEO
- Using marketing tools (benchmark, SWOT) to make decisions and create products
- Copywriting of an eLearning language course
- Implement new initiatives within a nurturing environment
Application and payment
- Period: during the whole year
- Duration: minimum 3 months, more is a plus
- Working hours: 30 hours per week
- Compensation: Erasmus+ Scholarship
If you are interested send us a brief motivation letter, your CV and recent grades to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receive your application!
coLanguage - Connect Europe!