Articles - yes or no?
A quick recap:
1. Place names: - Ich wohne in Hamburg.
2. Most of the country names: Norwegen ist sehr schön.
3. Title in newspaper, etc.: Grünflächen wurden geschaffen.
4. Indefinite article in plural: Jungs spielen gerne Fußball.
5. Certain concrete skills: Laura spielt Klavier.
6. Creating lists: Packliste: Zahnbürste, Taschenlampe,...
7. Equate with the verb werden or sein: Mein Vater ist Lehrer.
8. Exclamation: Hilfe!
9. Materials/Liquids: Wir brauchen noch Milch.
1. "Guten ____ Morgen Herr Schneider. Wie geht es Ihnen heute? - "Good Morning Mr. Schneider. How are you today?"
2. Laura hat zum Geburtstag ____ neues Fahrrad bekommen. Sie fährt gerne ____ Fahrrad. - Laura got a new bike for her birthday. She likes to ride a bicycle.
3. Wir werden nach ____ Österreich fahren und dort wandern. - We will drive to Austria and hike there.
4. Peter macht ____ Ausflug in ____ Berge. - Peter makes a trip to the mountains.
5. Maria ruft: "Wenn ich groß bin, werde ich Tierarzt." - When I grow up, I become a veterinarian.
6. ____ Kater von Peter jagt ____ Maus. - The cat of Peter hunts a mouse.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German lessons with learning materials
I teach: German
Hallo!I'm a German language teacher, with a BA and MA degree in German studies and a degree as German court interpreter, who... was born and lived in Switzerland; so I can teach you also Swiss-German :)I offer lessons for:A1 + A2 (grammar + vocabulary)B1 - B2 (grammar + vocabulary)C1 - C2 (only vocabulary) - for people who want to improve their language and communication skills through conversations and speaking exercises.I can prepare you also for a new job and life in German speaking countries or expand your business vocabulary. My teaching methods vary according to the learner's language level and needs!First lesson is free!All learning materials will be provided!One lesson takes usually: 60 minutes. Please also take a look at my availability, I´m only available as indicated! Read more
German and English lessons
I teach: English, German
Hello, my name is Allison! I have two years' teaching experience in German and one year experience in English. I work to fit my lessons my... students' needs as well as trying to make them enjoyable.In terms of specialized lessons, I have experience giving lessons in German pronunciation. Also, in addition to my BA in German Studies, I also have an undergraduate degree in music.Thank you for your time. I look forward to meeting you! Read more
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: German, English, French
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more