Articles - yes or no?
A quick recap:
1. Place names: - Ich wohne in Hamburg.
2. Most of the country names: Norwegen ist sehr schön.
3. Title in newspaper, etc.: Grünflächen wurden geschaffen.
4. Indefinite article in plural: Jungs spielen gerne Fußball.
5. Certain concrete skills: Laura spielt Klavier.
6. Creating lists: Packliste: Zahnbürste, Taschenlampe,...
7. Equate with the verb werden or sein: Mein Vater ist Lehrer.
8. Exclamation: Hilfe!
9. Materials/Liquids: Wir brauchen noch Milch.
1. "Guten ____ Morgen Herr Schneider. Wie geht es Ihnen heute? - "Good Morning Mr. Schneider. How are you today?"
2. Laura hat zum Geburtstag ____ neues Fahrrad bekommen. Sie fährt gerne ____ Fahrrad. - Laura got a new bike for her birthday. She likes to ride a bicycle.
3. Wir werden nach ____ Österreich fahren und dort wandern. - We will drive to Austria and hike there.
4. Peter macht ____ Ausflug in ____ Berge. - Peter makes a trip to the mountains.
5. Maria ruft: "Wenn ich groß bin, werde ich Tierarzt." - When I grow up, I become a veterinarian.
6. ____ Kater von Peter jagt ____ Maus. - The cat of Peter hunts a mouse.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German Classes for TestDaf, DaF
I teach: German
Hello, my name is Claus !For many years I teach students from all over the world as a professional teacher of the German language. With a lot of... experience and patience I lead my students to their to teach successfully and with fun. I offer you general language courses of A1-C2 with test preparations, as well as courses in Business German (prerequisites are language proficiency in German from level B1 +!). Read more
This teacher is one of our premium members. A premium teacher is very motivated to provide an excellent learning experience.
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more